Gee, I haven’t done this in a while.
I’m onto something interesting following Alice, the new ecommerce website that enables CPG companies to sell quasi-direct to consumer. On aiaio, I dissect whether the alice.com business model is really new, and next week I’ll be critiquing the site’s shopping experience.
On Timely Demise: Crabtree & Evelyn’s bankruptcy and a handful of old and local stores this week. And, with a sigh, Joe Jr.’s Restaurant in the Village.
Select recent oh-so-important tweets:
- + They may *seem* just like other bread products, but pretzel rods are decidedly not breakfast food.
- + Cyclists: can I dangle a bag of Chinese food delivery off my rear-tire rack and bike home without losing my dinner?
- +I have an undying and boundless love for mom-and-pop hardware stores.
- +I STILL LOVE MY PAPER TACO TRUCK it’s on top of my cubicle ready to serve paper tacos to paper college students
- + Reviewing headphones. Having a blast.
- + “Madoff has been sentenced to 150 years, although he hinted that he could turn it into 350 for you with almost no risk.” http://cli.gs/j20tm
And, of course, Nathan got a Cozy Coupe.